Developed by Dr. Ross Greene, provides a simple model to solve problems in your family through empathy, understanding everyone’s concerns and brainstorming solutions. Dr. Greene is the author of many books but most notable is The Explosive Child and most recently Raising Human Beings.
I look forward to hearing from you!
I know your days are busy so we can be flexible on our process. In person, phone calls, Zoom calls are all options. Hours are currently limited to weekends, evenings and school breaks.
What can I do for you?
I understand that one size does not fit all children nor does one size not fit all parents. I also know that I cannot be in your house 24/7 so it really all comes down to you.
- I will help you navigate the school system.
- I will help you partner with your school team.
- I will show you how to collaboratively problem solve with your children.
- I will help you recognize the hidden stressors for your children and work to reduce those stressors.
- I will help you help your family.
How does this work?
Private sessions: I will help you identify the unsolved problems in your family and guide you through the process of collaboratively problem solving these with your child. Through working through your real life examples, you will learn the process which you can then implement in your own home.
Workshops: I can develop and present custom workshops for your parent groups. Some example topics are as follows:
- How to deal with aggressive behaviour in children
- How to deal with sibling conflict
- How to communicate with teachers about school problems
- How to deal with transitions between two homes
- How to parent as a single parent